On the territory of the dispensary of the Zaporizhstal plant on the western coast of the island of Khortytsia above the Old Dnieper, a granite rock towers along the wall. On this rock in the construction of a dispensary, as early as 1935, two beautiful pavilions were built, standing on a precipice over the river. During the war years, most of the health center and one of the pavilion were destroyed, the other miraculously survived. Now, when the dispensary is working again, this pavilion still beautifully rises above the river plain of the Old Dnieper. From here opens an incredibly beautiful view of the river bed, the rocks of the right bank, and the island of Bayda, dividing the channel of the Old Dnieper into two sleeves. From here it is very good to admire the sunset – the sun goes over the right bank, and the evening sky is beautifully reflected in the water of the river.
Zaporozhye region, You can get to the alcove through the territory of the dispensary Zaporizhstal, or along the path that leads here from the Karakayka girder or from the side of the beach along the shore, Khortytsia Island, Zaporizhzhia
47.834074 | 35.053838