On the first floor there were fashionable shops with huge show-windows. Here they traded goods prestigious for those times – manufactory, optics, sewing machines, jewelry items and even bicycles. Furnished rooms of the hotel «Russia» were located on the second floor. Its owner was Ferdinand Shendel. Alas, already in Soviet times the building of 1911 built lost many of its beautiful elements – a forged fence on the cornice, balconies, spire, ornamental flowerpots.
Zaporozhye region, Poshtova Street, 25, Zaporizhzhia
47.809058 | 35.184016