In the profitable house of the merchant Leschinsky, it was possible to rent premises for commercial purposes, as well as rent an apartment. The house of Yakov Leschinsky is located in front of the Theater im.Mahara. Probably the house was built in 1911. The architect is unknown. The house Leschinsky was the best and most profitable house in Olexandrivsk, where apartments were rented. This is one of the few three-story buildings onSobornyyAvenue, preserved from pre-revolutionary times. By the way, in spite of the fact that in 1904 in Oleksandrivsk there was already a running water supply, there was no central sewage system. Therefore, all the impurities were merged into brick-lined pit, which periodically cleared the sanitary train. Now, as before, the building houses living quarters, and the first floors are occupied by commercial facilities.
Zaporozhye region, Sobornyi Avenue, 52, Zaporizhzhia
47.812340 | 35.180867