The architectural ensemble of the convent buildings has remained almost intact. Its restoration after the 1811 fire was directed by architect A.Melensky. He also designed the gateway belfry in the classical style (1821) over the central entry – a right-angled three-tiered structure.
The oldest building of the complex is a two-storeyed Refectory-Church (ground floor was built in 1695) with the side-altar of Sts. Florus and Laurus. Nearby is a tiny Church of the Resurrection. The functioning Cathedral of the Ascention in Ukrainian Baroque was erected in 1733 and later was repeatedly remodelled. In the convent’s south part is the Church in honour of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God.