The collection of the museum includes more than 60 pieces of equipment from the late 20s – 70s of the XX century. From the pre-war equipment in the exposition there are rare cars, such as the «GAZ-AA lorry» of 1935 produced – the oldest truck in Ukraine, as well as the «trophy» Opel of 1937. The cars of the First World War are very common there as well. The museum's collection also has American cars, which were supplied to the USSR by lend-lease. In 2012, the second hall of the museum was opened, where 15 pieces of equipment are exhibited (»Makhnov» tachanka, fire truck, etc.) and more than 50 types of firearms from the World War II. The main feature of the museum is that all the equipment is «on the go» and several times a year the cars can be seen on Zaporizhzhia's streets.