The construction of a grand palace lasted from 1864 to 1884. Buildings combine elements of Baroque, Romanesque and Gothic styles. In the main building there was a ballroom, mirror rooms, a library with rare books, a picture gallery with the originals of Titian, Goya, Rembrandt. This is the only complex in Ukraine where practically all elements of the estate of the time of development of the Wild field have been preserved: jagged walls with gates, two wings, caretina, stables, sentinel tower. In the western wing there is a museum of the history of the manor house, in which, in particular, paintings by Bryullov are presented. There are five exposition halls in the northern wing. Now the funds of the museum are about 10 thousand exhibits, photos, documents of the past, layout-reconstruction of the palace. On the left side of the complex near the North Wing is a tourist tower. Of particular interest for tourists are excursions to the castle's dungeons.