With a captain’s bridge, vast, upper deck, and even a caboose on the bow, as is the custom. A capstan with a golden caravel – the emblem of the Dnipro River Flotilla – crowns the structure. Its facade facing the square has two storeys, and the opposite side facing the Dnipro – four storeys.
Not far from the station is a 439 m-long Park Foot-Bridge leading to Trukhaniv Island. In 1840-1850 a roadway was built along the Dnipro, but it was being washed out now and then. And only in 1935-1939 a 1.2 km-long granite embankment appeared in its place.
Kiev region, 3 Postal Square, Kyiv
50.459067 | 30.526798