The house in the "dacha modern" style was built in 1888. It has two floors, an attic and a small terrace. Around the house there is a park of 9 hectares with a spruce and lime avenue.
The great composer Pyotr Tchaikovsky repeatedly visited Kopylov during the years 1889-1890. Nadezhda von Meck, a patron and a friend of the composer, was a huge fan of his talent.
During the war there was a military hospital, and later a music school. Nowadays, this architectural monument is abandoned and gradually decaying.
Kiev region, Kopylov village
50.409612 | 29.889733