It was built in 1851-52 years according to the design of Gonsiorovskiy for the Polish nobleman Brzhozovsky. Count Shenbek was the last owner. Part of the premises were rented. From 1909 to 1917 the Persian Shah Muhammad Ali lived in the palace. He fled to Odessa from the revolution in Iran. According to legend, the beginning of a revolution in Russia, he left the country again, this time leaving his harem. In Soviet times, "Shah's Palace" hosted the House of Folk Art. For some time a renovated headquarters held the Maritime Transport Bank. Now it is "Eximoilproduct" transshipment office.
Odessa region, 2 Gogolya St, Odesa
46.490762 | 30.735126
38 (048) 775-92-00