The building was built in 1904 in Art Nouveau style with elements of Dutch Renaissance and late Baroque. Its main façade is very similar to the buildings of Northern Europe, which stand on the canal banks. The building has historical value: in 1910, the first in the Russian Empire nature conservation organization – the Khortytsia Nature Conservancy Society was founded.
Zaporozhye region, Istomina Street, 18, Zaporizhzhia
47.861113 | 35.012639