Now in this building is the regional children's hospital. The age of the building with the features of neoclassicism and even modernism has already exceeded a hundred years. Under the cityhospital it was built in 1913-1915. Surely, its creator – the technician of the Oleksandrivsky district city Yakov Karlovich Delant would not be very happy with the current appearance of his brainchild. His main decorations disappeared from the building – a beautiful stucco molding, an intricate inscription «Zems'ka hospital» above the entrance and, of course, wingless angels smiling at passers-by. After the revolution of 1917 and the civil war, the hospital became known as the First Soviet Hospital, and in 1923 it was renamed Zaporizhzhia District Hospital. In February 1949, the Zaporizhzhia Regional Clinical Hospital was opened, which already included a children's department to treat children from the city of Zaporizhzhia and the districts of the region. In the 1970s, the construction of a new hospital building began. And in 1976, the adult hospital moved to a new building, and on the basis of the vacated buildings, the Zaporizhzhia Regional Children's Clinical Hospital was formed, the basis of which was the children's ward of the former regional clinical hospital.
Zaporozhye region, Sobornyi Avenue, 70, Zaporizhzhia
47.815577 | 35.176748