A two-storeyed stone house of a women's gymnasium decorated in precise neoclassical forms, but at the same time the decor is dominated by "modern" motives. At first the threshold of a female ministerial school crossed 360 young ladies in December 1905. During the First World War there was a hospital. In post-revolutionary times former school building continued to play the role of educational institution. And in the postwar years in the building there was the secondary school № 4. Since January 1985 - Palace of Pioneers and schoolchildren. Now it is a center of children and youth creativity, where over 2,5 thousand young residents study annually in children's creative centers of the establishment, and the number of children involved in participation in public events, reaches 15 thousand a year.
Cherkasy region, Cherkasy city, 33 Smilianska Street
49.439853 | 32.063978